• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

CG H-65 Mishap

CoastieFlyer

Box Lunch Connoisseur
pilot
Been a rough couple of years for Coast Guard Aviation in regards to MISHAP's. Glad to hear everyone is ok.

Brunes

pilot
Yeah- The wife and I were just saying the same thing. I know the Copilot from this case, and I'll be working for the EO turned XO of AirSta Hono here in a few short months...These touch the entire community in some way or another...

On an unrelated note- I'll be in Mobile starting my T Course 17May...First beer (and prolly a few more) is on me!!

Brunes

pilot
Not happy to have to bump this thread again- but a 65 in Humboldt Bay had a hard landing with fire involved this afternoon. All three aircrew safe. No further reports.

Coast Guard wide Aviation safety stand down's mandated for next week. Taking on a topic myself. Probably be posting early next week for some ASO/GSO advice.