• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cfa

egolnick

Quick question,

Can an Active duty Officer administer the CFA. Even though the candidate is not in the military? Reason being I am in my second year of college away from my old High School and my B&G is about 80 some years old and I don't really trust that. Any advice?

Thanks

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Quick question,

Can an Active duty Officer administer the CFA. Even though the candidate is not in the military? Reason being I am in my second year of college away from my old High School and my B&G is about 80 some years old and I don't really trust that. Any advice?

Thanks

Read the instructions. I'm pretty sure that any active duty commsioned officer can administer the test as well as a team coach or someone with a Physical Education degree. It should be there. Worst comes to worst, call the Academy up.

egolnick

Yeah it says "The CFA MUST be administered by a high school/prep school physical education teacher, team coach, commissioned officer (for military candidates), or the candidate's Blue and Gold Officer." Does that mean that if you are not a military candidate you can't get it administered by them?

JBM

Gainfully Employeed
None
See if there is someone on the PE staff in your college that can help you, otherwise contact the academy. The test is really easy so if you need to have your BG officer administer it, it won't be a big deal.