• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cecos

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
Next CECOS class is probably in January. They used to have them January, May, and September, but cut the May class in '06 due to funding.

The dates above only reflect the "basic class" dates. However, as a new Ensign, you should tack on a week (I think on the front end) for BOLTC and then 2 weeks after basic for your specialization class (ROICC, Public Works, Seabees), then another 2 weeks for CON 120. I was in last years September class, and we didn't get out until the Tuesday before thanksgiving (they modified 120 so it wasn't a full 2 weeks).

Don't bother preparing for CECOS...worry about OCS. CECOS will feel like a 3-month vacation once you finish OCS.

In reading your profile, it says that you still have to got to OCS. If this is still the case, you still have time to worry about when you will be going to CECOS. If you want to get a bit more information about CECOS, go to https://www.cecos.navy.mil/. There should be plenty of information on the website. I haven't been yet (Reservist), but I have a quota after our FEX early next year.