• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

carpal tunnel worry

foreman

So the past few months my hands and wrists have been sort of stiff and tingly. I looked up symptoms for carpal tunnel and they seem to match. I think its from cleaning on planes at work all the time, and it doesn't help that my wrists are small. I'm doing BDCP NFO and I was wondering if this or the corrective surgery is disqualifying in any way. I know I have to get it checked out I've been putting it off for too long.

MasterBates

Also, I know you CAN work while on BDCP, but if your job causes issues that would impact your service, the Navy is probably going to go "We pay you why are you hurting yourself at your side job"..

I broke some fingers/knuckles at work while on BDCP and that's more or less the treatment I got.

Beans

*1. Loins... GIRD
pilot
Have you seen a doctor? If you are a ridiculous pain-in-the-ass treatment & test-demanding patient (don't let them shoo you out w/ only an X-ray while they say an MRI would be more accurate), and your doc gives a shit, you will get the best help you can find.