• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Care Packages to OCS

Renegade One

None
Oh the humanity (insert 6.02x10^23 rolling eye emoticons here) Dear god, I'm a dinosaur. :(
You and me, bro...you and me. My "recreational reading", as I recall, was the U.S. Navy Landing Party Manual...assuming I was all caught up on NAVHIST, NAVLEAD, yadda yadda yadda. Don't know how either the Navy or I survived "back in the day". Our bones do look pretty cool in museums, yeah?

Some of us knew about it, but I was not referring to google docs. I watched hulu all the time as an OC and went to sports sites, ebay, craigslist, etc (probably not the best use of time, but it kept me sane and I never failed anything). Even espn360 worked. No more of that. The trick now as a candi-o is to have a smart phone with tethering and bring a laptop. I think I was the only one in my class with a setup like that. Got to use it a lot after indoc week was over (was on indoc staff) and was able to download tv shows, skype, or anything else I felt like doing and connected it to the bigger monitor in the room with the vga cable. I knew all the tricks and then some.

You know all the tricks, huh? Aren't you the guy that cried during your bood beating?

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
edg33, are you intentionally using the "Report post" function in this thread, three times now?

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
edg33, are you intentionally using the "Report post" function in this thread, three times now?
Unfortunately the cat is out of the bag....I'm certain those behind you will curse your name...or just figure another way around the system....it's not like they just invented OCS or the Internet.

-ea6bflyr ;)