• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Can't Log Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassethound

Just a little FYI. I can't log out and let another member (Vicki) log on. Seeing as how we are using her computer, she is a little irritated about this and is going through airwarriors withdrawl. Just letting you know that the board may have a problem.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
It sounds like you don't have cookies turned on, since the forum uses cookies to note when you were at the forum last, logged on, etc. If after you logged on the first time, then you changed your cookie settings, then Vicki might not be able to log on.

I have no problem logging off as john wickham, and then logging on as admin.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Sooooo.... it works from my end....

Worst case, you can just delete your airwarriors cookie (named cgi-bin I believe) from vicki's computer, then you will definitely not have any problems logging on under a new name.

If all that is tedious, and you are using vicki's computer alot, then you might just want to set up a different profile/login for you on her computer (XP, WinME, 2000), control panel -- add users, then all your cookie information would be kept in a seperate place. Just a thought.

Well, have to go get ready for duty today, two months of deployment down, 4 to go! Later...

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Test.... yup, still works...

Let me know if you need any more help.

vicki

Ahhh - back on the forum. Had to delete a bunch of stuff with the help of AOL technical support. I guess I'm the antithesis of a computer geek. Now I'm kinda wishing maybe I had learned a little bit more about the wretched machines. LOL. Thanks for the troubleshooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.