• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Can we get the private corner back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
The private spouses forum is still there, just need to set all the members back up to see it. Kathy and Devilducksgirl are set up as moderators for it now initially, and you should have it back on track shortly.

slabicro

Helo wife
Yes it will take some time...so far I like the old better but in time hopefully I will understand. WIth the old site when I logged in it showed how many new posts there were (active topics) Now I don't get that and I can't tell if there is anything new going on. Anyone know about this? There was a button that said something like active posts for: past 2 hrs, past 12 hours, past two days etc...I also don't see all the little icons...like the little bouncy face, teh frog, dog etc

jessicaann613

Hey! I changed my screen since the old forum, can you add my new name to the private spouses' corner??? Thanks!

Jessica

Kathy

Reservist Wife
Contributor
Jessica - With the new site, you have to request access to the forum and then one of the moderators can approve your request. To request access, go to your profile and then click on the "Group Memberships" link. The Private Spouses group will be listed with a "Join Now" button.

Let me know if you have any trouble with this. :)

Kathy

Status
Not open for further replies.