• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Can Someone Please Edit?

bah1210

The following is what I wish to use for my motivational statement to apply for the BDCP. This is most certainly not the best, but would love some feedback! Thanks Everybody!!;)

I am seeking a commission in the United States Navy to uphold and defend the Constitution, fight for my country in time of war or conflict, and to continue the legacy my family has left behind in the Navy. I am an American patriot seeking out justice for those who wish to threaten the peace of the United States and its people. I strongly believe that a commission in the Navy will be an excellent career for me to help support a family one day, and to achieve the dreams in which I have dreamt since I was a child. While listening to stories of my father working on the F-14 Tomcat through my childhood and teenage years, I have became highly motivated to seek out the dream of becoming a Naval Aviator. I am very confident these dreams can be achieved, but I know that I must offer something back in return.
Due to my achievements as an Eagle Scout which has enhanced my leadership abilities, I feel I can give back a lot to the Navy to lead fellow shipmates to achieving any mission in the global force. While in the Navy, I will also teach and encourage my subordinates on how they can become better leaders themselves. By doing so, I am very confident that the leadership skills I provide to them will help better the Navy by having strong leaders in both the fleet and global task force.
There are many reasons that encourage one to join the Navy. Joining the Navy is especially an honor for me as I will hopefully get the chance to work with the brave men and women who are ready to lay down their lives for protecting our shores. A position in the navy is a well-respected job, and surely makes a person proud. One can easily recognize a naval officer by his posture, his attitude, his confidence, and the way he carries himself. These characteristics are what I strongly possess and will most certainly use to the best of my ability as a potential Naval Officer Candidate.
I will cherish the moment when I sit down with my son or daughter, and tell them about what I have done for the Navy and America. Hopefully my experiences will help motivate my children to becoming the next potential Naval Officer Candidate.