• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Can i Become an officer?

SWCS242

SWO in-training
I was born and raised in colombia, and currently in the process for my citizenship so i can also apply. I know I know i have to get better on my grammar. it takes me alot of work to get the grammar but i do a good job in school

Bebe cervesca cuando escribe en air warriors?

It's not that you need to get better at grammar, you just need to write your question in a word processor first so that it spell/grammar checks for you. After doing that you can copy and paste it over to here.

Comprende?

Which means you were just being lazy. But no worries, I won't negative rep you. Oh, and I'm glad you came up here to USA, I used to watch these two little kids adopted from Columbia when they were older (7) and man did they have some crazy stories.

Cordespc

None
Contributor
Bebe cervesca cuando escribe en air warriors?

It's not that you need to get better at grammar, you just need to write your question in a word processor first so that it spell/grammar checks for you. After doing that you can copy and paste it over to here.

Comprende?

Which means you were just being lazy. But no worries, I won't negative rep you. Oh, and I'm glad you came up here to USA, I used to watch these two little kids adopted from Columbia when they were older (7) and man did they have some crazy stories.

Seems his English is considerably better than your Spanish. Perhaps you should have checked your own post for spelling and proper form before insulting him.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
I love the beer commercials on UniVision ... spanish spanish spanish BUDWEISERRR spanish spanish spanish KING OF BEERS!

SWCS242

SWO in-training
Seems his English is considerably better than your Spanish. Perhaps you should have checked your own post for spelling and proper form before insulting him.

Yeah I don't speak Spanish. . . and I have not been in a Spanish speaking country for 5 years trying to speak Spanish. My half a** attempt at Spanish was merely a joke.

However, if I had a word processor capable of spell checking my Spanish I would have. I wasn't trying to insult him I was just giving him a tip on how to cheat the system. My tip will help him ten fold in the future.

However, I'm not the one that negative repped the guy so why don't you go pick on them?

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Can we all just get along?

king-i_210877c.jpg

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
OP,

You mentioned that you were considering applying for a commission as well. Bad grammar isn't going to necessarily keep you from getting one, as long as you can speak and understand English. They sent a Puerto Rican home when I was there because he couldn't understand English.

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
My tip will help him ten fold in the future.
Here's a tip that will pay you a hundred fold:

Go look up "Command or Organizational Climate/Equal Opportunity" and let us know what you find.

If you wish to be an officer in the United States Navy/Marine Corps, it would behoove you to not pick on, poke fun at, or otherwise judge a man based on the way he speaks, spells or posts on this forum.

That goes for all of you pogues harping on grammar in this thread - Below in headwork for all of you.

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
Here's a tip that will pay you a hundred fold:

Go look up "Command or Organizational Climate/Equal Opportunity" and let us know what you find.

If you wish to be an officer in the United States Navy/Marine Corps, it would behoove you to not pick on, poke fun at, or otherwise judge a man based on the way he speaks, spells or posts on this forum.

That goes for all of you pogues harping on grammar in this thread - Below in headwork for all of you.
I don't think CMEO covers bad spelling and grammar.

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor

"Honest Skipper, I gave him a -1 rep because he said something dumb, not because of his grammar! Please don't send me to V2." :D

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
I don't think CMEO covers bad spelling and grammar.
"Honest Skipper, I gave him a -1 rep because he said something dumb, not because of his grammar! Please don't send me to V2." :D
OK, maybe I'm just more perceptive than you chuckleheads, and therefore able to recognize someone for whom English is a second language. Then maybe, by extension, I am willing to excuse the lack of pristine grammar and respect the sincerity of the question.

But maybe that's just me...

...and my 5.0 in "Command or Organizational Climate/Equal Opportunity".:D:D:D

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
OK, maybe I'm just more perceptive than you chuckleheads, and therefore able to recognize someone for whom English is a second language. Then maybe, by extension, I am willing to excuse the lack of pristine grammar and respect the sincerity of the question.

But maybe that's just me...

...and my 5.0 in "Command or Organizational Climate/Equal Opportunity".:D:D:D

FWIW I didn't ACTUALLY -1 the guy, sir, I was just giving you a little crap!:D I love posting after a bad flight, I get a little punchy.