• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Can delay in IRR conditional release make me lose my FS?

AnonymousGuy

None
I've been waiting for my Final Select letter...and I recently got a call from my recruiter saying that I needed to do another "Conditional Release Form" for the IRR (PER-913). I've had this form turned in for two weeks now, and STILL it has not been signed and sent back for my FS.

I'm already been given a proposed OCS date in the system, of 03 OCT 2010. It also seems that most everyone in this class received their FS letters last week, except me.

My question...could this delay in obtaining my conditional release paperwork actually make me LOSE my FS? Could it delay me and make me get a later class date?

Supposedly, the person who signs the conditional release form has been on leave...and the person taking his job hasn't been returning my recruiter's calls. Is this something I should worry about at all?