• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Can Berkley CA become more anti-military?

joshmf

[threadjack] Speaking of schools harboring terrorists, is anyone other than me surprised at how little coverage/attention/outrage the terrorist's son (whose name escapes me atm) at Yale got?[/threadjack]

A) Can you provide a source/ link to an article about this.

B) Did he blow up a building at Yale? If not, we would anyone be outraged?

navy_or_bust

I do not serve yet, but when people say that they are happy to serve to give these yahoos the right to their freedoms, or things on those lines, does it lessen your anger towards them? Or do people say that in hopes the yahoos will come to their senses.(which seems unlikely) When I see it, it just makes me sick and I feel if there is something they don't like about our country they are free to leave and make room for people that want to be and will be proud to be Americans.

phrogpilot73

I do not serve yet, but when people say that they are happy to serve to give these yahoos the right to their freedoms, or things on those lines, does it lessen your anger towards them? Or do people say that in hopes the yahoos will come to their senses.
We say it because we mean it. Most of us could care less about what they do (yes, it may boil our blood, but it the end it doesn't matter) or say, because in the end - we love the concept of this country and its freedoms so much, that we are willing to die to protect them. So, if some nut-job wants to exercise the freedoms I'm protecting, then it makes me even more proud of my service. Because without me, or people like me, he wouldn't be able to enjoy those freedoms.

phrogpilot73

Very often I wish that when one of these protesters set a flag on fire, they inadvertently set themselves on fire as well.
Ask and you shall receive...
priceless.jpg

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Have to practice for the big game. The odds of scoring with the hotties are usually slim, good looking, good talker, etc. Sometimes you have to take what you can get and if that means going ugly early or going with the fatty (both usually take extreme amounts of alcohol), do what you have to do. Plus, like you say, high quality women in Corpus? Not that often. Then again, define high quality?

Remember, the wolf that chases the three legged deer will never go away hungry. (That's a Ray Britt quote, HH-60)...

BTW, has anyone seen the bit about the Che poster hanging in one of Obama's headquarters?

villanelle

Nihongo dame desu
Contributor
Revolutionaries.jpg

My work has me spending a decent amount of time on a college campus and I see Che t-shirts everywhere. I suspect 95% of the wearers have almost no idea who he was other than "some revolutionary freedom fighter". Likewise with all the popular Mao stuff that's so en vogue right now. It would be frightening if I thought the wearers knew the history and still wore the stuff, but considering most of them are clueless, it's more sad than anything.

SnipeDude

Cleveland Brown Fan
I understand her loss but because of her I'm going to put a clause that if I die in the military, and any beneficiaries that protest the government or military then they will be cut out of my will.

Amen. I have written my mother out of my will because she could very easily be a Cindy Sheehan. Incidentally, my mother has now been diagnosed with Chronic Paranoid Schizophrenia...cutting mental hospital funding is one of the few bad things Reagan ever did because it put more crazy liberals on the street.