• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Callsign for Skippy

What shall we call Skippy? Voting by winged aviators only!

• Total voters

MasterBates

Since Skippy so desperately wants a callsign, I think the legions of AW's should give him one..

Winged guys vote. This is on the honor system, but I will be able to see who voted for what.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
How about Gazer... a la Meat Gazer.

There was a JO on CVW staff with me who brought the Air Plan to the CVW Ops O's stateroom. The Ops O was in the shower and the air plan had to be signed so the enterprising JO went down there to get it signed.

The Ops O steps out of the shower, sans towel of course, and the JOs eyes drop below the waist, for just an instant...but the damage was done. His new delta chi callsign: Gazer. :watching2

He's an O-6 now, but if he's reading this we know who he is...and we know his real callsign...:icon_smil

Pugs

Back from the range
None
EVERY squadron needs a wedge. Might as well start early! Maybe it'll help him get jets ;)

Hozer

Jobu needs a refill!
None
Contributor
Damn, "Mammal Sauce" is good one too. But "Man Butter" will do for now...

Afterburner76

Life is Gouda
pilot
How about just calling him "Callsign". This way, everytime he's asked about it, he can tell people what a douche he was on AW asking about callsigns.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
I'm going with Ass Jockey on this one. It is just so appropriate in so many ways after reading his thread.

cosmania

Gitty Up!
pilot
I voted before I read the qualifications too, but I qualify. See, it IS better to be lucky than good.