• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Buying a Piper Cub

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
fwiw if you are interested in the fast mover side, the M20C was 145kts on 9GPH
So a Mooney M20C is a "fast mover" huh........I can outrun one of those with the gear down and half flaps :icon_smil.

HackerF15E

Retired Strike Pig Driver
None
They are, get the eyesight checked. Naval Aviator's Forum.......are you lost or just still envious?

Envious that you were sitting sideways in an airplane that somebody else was flying? Nope.

We can talk when you've actually logged some fighter time about how 'gay' any of the fighter aircraft in the US military are.

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
Envious that you were sitting sideways in an airplane that somebody else was flying? Nope.

We can talk when you've actually logged some fighter time about how 'gay' any of the fighter aircraft in the US military are.
Welcome back Flathatter....negative rep for not knowing as much as you think about Naval Aviation, yet insult those that live the dream....all personal attacks to the PM side.

HackerF15E

None
Welcome back Flathatter....negative rep for not knowing as much as you think about Naval Aviation, yet insult those that live the dream....all personal attacks to the PM side.

All right, calm down. Terminate, 1 terminate.

It's all in good fun, my man -- not making any personal attacks here. People dish it my way pretty thick -- yourself included. Yet when I make a defensive threat reaction, it's out of bounds?

Come on...

EDIT: By the way, if you're concerned about this 'Flathatter' junk, I'm more than happy to PM my .mil address to the mods so they might check me out.

HackerF15E

None
Noted, by the way, that I didn't know what the seating arrangement in the Viking was.

Learn something new every day and stand corrected.

MasterBates

Noted, by the way, that I didn't know what the seating arrangement in the Viking was.

Learn something new every day and stand corrected.

99 Navy,

YOU HAVE GOT TO STOP EDUCATING THE CHAIR FORCE AND GIVING THEM KNOWLEDGES!!

We can only handle so many inter-service transfers, and once the AF zombies become self-aware, BUPERS will be swamped. :D

phrogpilot73

99 Navy,

YOU HAVE GOT TO STOP EDUCATING THE CHAIR FORCE AND GIVING THEM KNOWLEDGES!!

We can only handle so many inter-service transfers, and once the AF zombies become self-aware, BUPERS will be swamped. :D
It's a good thing that we Marines keep the secret handshake to ourselves... That way, HQMC won't get swamped. They apparently already are, since I started my package in late Sep/early Oct, and still nothing!!!:icon_rage

And if you don't think we keep the secret handshake to ourselves, check out these catchy recruiting lines:

"We're looking for a few good men."
"Maybe you can be one of us."
"The Few. The Proud. The Marines."

Oh, and I still think the AF is gay. :D