• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Buy (or rent) The Puma!

randrx2

Hey Master. How was living in the RV while in the Navy? We currently live in ours while traveling for work. Our house is still being rented out for another year and we will need to live in after OCS. Any issues with moving duty station to station? Did you stay on base or parks outside? Thanks.

MasterBates

Base RV parks are the "best deal"

Some bases will let you stay as long as you like.. Other bases will let their buddiess (COUGH! retired E9 mafia COUGH!) stay as long as they like, but make you move to a different park every 30 days not giving a shit if you have to move the camper in the middle of the night even though there are 30 open spots.

Clux4

Banned
I have soo much money in other little toys otherwise I should buy that from you. $17K is really not that bad.

randrx2

Base RV parks are the "best deal"

Some bases will let you stay as long as you like.. Other bases will let their buddiess (COUGH! retired E9 mafia COUGH!) stay as long as they like, but make you move to a different park every 30 days not giving a shit if you have to move the camper in the middle of the night even though there are 30 open spots.

Thanks for the info!

porw0004

standard-issue stud v2.0
pilot
This must be fate. My wife and I have been looking at travel trailers for quite awhile and are now speeding up the process as I may be living in one while at Corpus. Unfortunately, that price is about twice what I could reasonably affoard.

MasterBates

You more or less pay by size with condition being equal.

I'd not live fulltime in anything shorter than a 24-26 foot camper.

USAA finances campers (how I bought Puma originally) at reasonable rates.