• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Buttonolgy 101

Fallonflyr

pilot
Unless your machine is also monitoring the cabin temperature for comfort, the APU information is useless.

brownshoe

Contributor
Very cool. For those who like this I highly recommend the B&O museum in Baltimore.
I agree, very neat! Go for sure. Oh yeah, when you're there in Baltimore make sure you go to the part of town known as Little Italy, some great restaurants.:)

Reactions: IKE

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm reading the 5-year-old Seattle comments on this thread and amusedly shaking my head. I actually ended up in the vicinity of Renton/Kent (not blech after all if you're in the right places). The firearm laws are beginning to get positively stupid (c'mon SCOTUS). Ballard and Green Lake have filled up with addicted homeless bums, though things are finally reaching a breaking point and the new mayor and city attorney may yet (finally) get a handle on things. God help anyone buying real estate on the Eastside, because it's officially more expensive there than San Francisco now.