• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Bush or Kerry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

46Driver

"It's a mother beautiful bridge, and it's gon
Saw this on another website - thought y'all might be interested. It was put together by AOL and Time.

www.presidentmatch.com

For the record, I scored:
75% aligned with Bush
20% aligned with Kerry

Bevo16

pilot
77% Bush
20% Kerry

I don't know where the last 3% went, but now I have to serch my soul and find that 20% that agreed with Kerry and destroy it.

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
48% Bush.....and nothing else!

The communists....errr....libs must have stolen it.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Bush 61%, Kerry 25%. Hmm. Nader isn't on there. I'm sure a few tinfoil-hatted college liberals will be screaming "conspiracy" as usual . . . ;)

Banjo33

AV-8 Type
pilot
49 Bush
46 Kerry

It doesn't take into account your feelings on integrity, courage, and decisiveness. Three leadership traits I fear J/K is strongly lacking. I admittedly don't agree with several of Bush's stances, but I can overlook those knowing that he's going to make the world safer for my kids.

Dunedan

Picture Clean!
None
The questions sure were interesting (and loaded, I think)...why do I have to put crime and education in the same priority category? WTF? Anyway,

86% Bush
20% Kerry

I'm starting to suspect that they just give Kerry 20 points to start with...

46Driver

"It's a mother beautiful bridge, and it's gon
Grant said:
Bush: 89%
Kerry: 9%

That totals to only 98%.... WTF?

Each number is a percentage of how closely you agree with the candidate - the sum of the two need not necessarily equal 100%.

BigWorm

Marine Aviator
pilot
110% Bush/-25% Kerry....Yeah Baby! Oh, wait; it was more like 48/46, I guess I do care about things like the environment afterall.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
60% Kerry/35% Bush.... but it's somewhat offset by the fact that I think Kerry is an unmitigated asshat.

/dirty hippie

Status
Not open for further replies.