• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Burt Reynolds has left the building.

GroundPounder

If anyone here wants to feel old, tell a few of your younger workers,soldiers, sailors, Marines, air persons etc that Burt Reynolds has died. I just told three people in their 20s and they had no clue who he was.

One day you will have to explain who Tom Cruise is to your great grand children.

hlg6016

A/C Wings Here
If anyone here wants to feel old, tell a few of your younger workers,soldiers, sailors, Marines, air persons etc that Burt Reynolds has died. I just told three people in their 20s and they had no clue who he was.

One day you will have to explain who Tom Cruise is to your great grand children.
I'll miss Burt, But I feel no need to explain Tom Cruise to future generations.

Randy Daytona

Cold War Relic
pilot
Super Moderator

Three of Burt's most entertaining movies. Its a lazy Saturday, might have time for one.

Smokey and the Bandit (1977)

Cannonball Run (1981)

The Longest Yard (1974)

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
Cannonball run is, IMHO, a timeless partyy classic- along with such movies as Animal House, Slapshot, The Blues Brothers, Back to School and Major League.