• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Bunch O Stuff for sale in Corpus

MasterBates

Since I am going to live like Cousin Eddie for the next year or so...

I have a TON of crap I would like to be rid of.

If you are an ENS/2LT that just moved into town and has nothing, this is a way to get some furniture, cheap.

"Mission Style" Bedroom set.
Queen Mattress/Box Spring and Bedframe
5 drawer bureau. (Chest of drawers)

Paid $1200 about 4 months ago, $800/bo

Large hideabed couch. Velvety material, in great shape. It's deep, so its nice for those with long butt-knee lengths.
$250/bo

I have 2 desks, nothing special, they are approx 18x48 with 4 drawers. One is wood stained, one is white.. $25 each.

Entertainment center, fits a 27" Normal TV with plenty of room to spare. All wood, cherry stain. NOT particle board.
$50/bo

78 Kawasaki JetSki 400. FL title, runs great. Needs a battery and a tune up would not hurt. Hideous 80's paint job. Comes with a 79 parts ski, its complete, but no title. They come with a "X" stand and a nice wooden roller stand/workbench.

Make an offer on them.

I also have a gun cabinet, Oak, 8-gun. Stock photo of it from the maker below:
1358.jpg

$350

In need of a queen mattress/box spring. Just moved into town. Let me know if you will sell them seperately from the bedframe, etc.

MasterBates

I paid $450 for the Mattress/Foundation and $350 for the bedframe..

$550 For both? I'll be around all day if you want to look at them.

Raptor2216

I know nothing when it comes to purchasing a jet ski so I really can't make an offer...how much are you looking to get for it?

MasterBates

Pics of Jetski

Here are some pics of the Jetski..

Since I just dropped $100 on a new battery and stuff to tune it up, say $750/bo for the pair?

Attachments

• Jetski1small.JPG
    Jetski1small.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 102
  • Jetski2small.JPG
    Jetski2small.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 104
  • Jetski3small.JPG
    Jetski3small.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 91
  • jetskiengine.JPG
    jetskiengine.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 69

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
that's a pretty sweet deal for the ski, but man oh man that paint job....:icon_tong