• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Bummer....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TweedleDee

Banned
Is there another website online that has more spouse interaction this one? I thought there would be more spouse's and SO's on here but it looks like it is really meant for the service members rather than family at least it looks that way under this thread (spouses corner).

Can anyone suggest somewhere else?

TweedleDee

Kathy

Reservist Wife
Contributor
The "Private Spouses Corner" has a lot of interaction, but considering you've already been banned from that forum under another username, it would probably be better if you just looked elsewhere. The real bummer here is your total disrespect for not only the forum but also to those of us moderators that attempted to help you resolve your issues with the PSC so that you could rejoin the group.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The "Private Spouses Corner" has a lot of interaction, but considering you've already been banned from that forum under another username, it would probably be better if you just looked elsewhere. The real bummer here is your total disrespect for not only the forum but also to those of us moderators that attempted to help you resolve your issues with the PSC so that you could rejoin the group.
Owned.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Am I missing something here? What is the deal with TweedleDee and OleMissF18Wife? Are they one in the same? Why was/were she/they banned?

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
Am I missing something here? What is the deal with TweedleDee and OleMissF18Wife? Are they one in the same? Why was/were she/they banned?

My curiosity is stirred as well ...

Cate

Pretty much invincible
USAToday version - They are one and the same. OleMiss was on the PSC, and she was a schmuck, and the mods were all, "Hey, let us help you not be a schmuck," and OleMiss was all, "Bitchez!" and they were all, "Whatevs, later," and she was all, "Well, when I said 'Bitchez,' I didn't mean bitchez," and they were all, "No, for serious, whatevs," and she was all, "No, you whatevs, 'cause I didn't want to hang with y'all bitchez anyway," and then suddenly TweedleDee was all, "Wow, I'm so innocent and unassuming and am looking for a bunch of spouses to hang out because I'm so cool," and the mods were all, "Nice try, but no."

Kathy

Reservist Wife
Contributor
USAToday version - They are one and the same. OleMiss was on the PSC, and she was a schmuck, and the mods were all, "Hey, let us help you not be a schmuck," and OleMiss was all, "Bitchez!" and they were all, "Whatevs, later," and she was all, "Well, when I said 'Bitchez,' I didn't mean bitchez," and they were all, "No, for serious, whatevs," and she was all, "No, you whatevs, 'cause I didn't want to hang with y'all bitchez anyway," and then suddenly TweedleDee was all, "Wow, I'm so innocent and unassuming and am looking for a bunch of spouses to hang out because I'm so cool," and the mods were all, "Nice try, but no."
Nicely put. :)

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor

Uhhhhhh, okay.........I think I got it.......Thanks........I think.......;)

OleMissF18Wife

Proud of the Few
Nope...

that wasn't me. I won't give up my username just to be readily reaccepted. I may have stepped on my tongue unintentionally but at least I am willing to admit it.

Kathy: I have been waiting for a response from you on my last pm regarding the disagreement on the PSC. Which would mean that you haven't attempted to reconcile anything with me regarding the PSC as your post states and a rejoin has neither been offered by you nor rescinded on my part.

I think I made a healthy reconciliation to both you and Crysmc to which you nor her have replied at all which means you haven't made any attempt to "resolve my issues with the PSC so that I could rejoin the group".

Cate: "OleMiss was on the PSC, and she was a schmuck, and the mods were all, "Hey, let us help you not be a schmuck," and OleMiss was all, "Bitchez!" and they were all, "Whatevs, later," and she was all, "Well, when I said 'Bitchez,' I didn't mean bitchez," and they were all, "No, for serious, whatevs," and she was all, "No, you whatevs, 'cause I didn't want to hang with y'all bitchez anyway,"

That is not what happened Cate.

I have never been that rude or used any profanity about anyone. I am not and never would be that disrespectful of anyone and Kathy can attest to that from our correspondence. I have talked with Kathy about the mishap on the PSC and hoped that we would work it out and made every effort to do so. Granted I do not have acess to the PSC to know what is being said about me but I hardly doubt that Kathy is the type of moderator to spread malcontent just to be seen in the right of things.

~OleMiss

OleMissF18Wife

Proud of the Few
hmmmm...

Why is there a spouses corner here again? Isn't this an extension of the "knives club"?

Evidently.

I guess the OSC, PSC and "Knives Club" are truly one and the same. Just another high school clique wanting to relive the "good ol days" of shut out those we don't want to accept because their opinions, observations and priorities don't concur with ours.

I give up.

A hardy Ahem to all. Fair winds......

~OleMiss

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
cats_fighting.jpg

Sorry ladies, couldn't resist..........:D

Status
Not open for further replies.