• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Bullseye Shooters

FlyinRock

Are there any current bullseye shooters in this forum now? Lost track of a couple of youngsters who did IFS with me. One of them had placed in one of the Navy matches for a silver. With the Perry pistol completed, it made me think of them. Seeing military personnel with major shooting badges on always makes me smile.
Semper fi
Rocky

Flugelman

Contributor
I guess that the Bullseye game has changed a lot since I last competed. I see pictures of pistols with optics and such now. I've still got a 1911 with a Bomar tuner rib and extended front sight in the safe, along with a Smith 41 long barrel and Bomar rib. The old eyes don't do as well and the hold ain't quite as steady as before but I sure did enjoy me some shootin' at Uncle's expense over the years. Charlie Frazier and his crew out of Crane, IN built some fine guns for us and kept them tuned up nicely. We didn't know how good we had it at the time.

There's an association and website for retired Navy shooters but I've lost contact since we started traveling.