• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

BUILD YOUR OWN AR-15 - Brownell's

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Kind of interesting link ... and so are current price$ for good equipment. Nice to see most parts are "out of stock" ... at least you'll save some money that way ... :)

Mix & match parts & options and "build" your own AR ... play with this to your heart's content:

BROWNELL'S AR-15 BUILDER

OLD SCHOOL: Colt AR-15 Sporter SP1 Carbine w/ Colt 3x20 scope

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
A4s, my wife would like to give you an evil look for enabling me to spend our daughter's future college fund with greater ease. She seems complacent, now that you've been appropriately chastised. (Between us, though, that's going to make next week at work survivable.)

HueyCobra8151

pilot
It cost me ~~$700 to build my rifle 2 years ago. Today that same rifle would cost ~~$1,700.

That is fucking ridiculous.

jbuck387

Gene Police: You!! Out Of The Pool!
pilot
Brownell's is awesome if you register your account as military you get HUGE discounts! I just finished my first build cost me around 650-700

H60Gunner

Contributor
That's pretty cool A4s thanks for the link. I am deep in the throws of researchin' and developin' my very own evil black rifle. Availability is killin' the procurement process. I think Bevo is buying up everything so he can sell it later.....

eyes2theskies

Hungry for Flight
Damn, good site. Maybe the gun shops can stop spending their time teaching people how to build AR15's and start actually selling what inventory they DO have.
We've been dry as bone for parts in the Bay...

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
AIM Surplus has an AR-15 upper that is chambered in 5.7...
Several available on GunBroker @ $760 which includes a 50 round PS-90 magazine which retails @ $90 today -- when you can find them.

But an AR in 5.7 X 28mm ... I just gotta' ask: WHY???