• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Bring College transcripts to OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

eludedgreysky

Am I supposed to request official transcripts from all my colleges and then bring them to OCS. Or do I just bring my Diploma. What did you guys do?

Amber

Dawgfan

Pending
pilot
When I went in 2001 our Teaching Assistants were on strike, so I hadn't officially graduated and had no transcript. It wasn't a big deal to have it mailed to them during my 13 week vacation in pcola.

chartdk

I posed that question to the processor at NRD New England, and he told me that he would send my transcripts and birth cert from my OCS package, along with the five copies of my orders down in advance. Unless it works differently elsewhere, they should have these documents there when you arrive.

bluesmobile

P-3 copilot
pilot
Bring all your documents (transcripts, birth cert, etc)! Your recruiter will probably send them down, and they should be there, but you never now. If you bring your paperwork with you, you're covered either way and won't have to worry about being held back because your recruiter forgot to put one of the items in your folder.

eludedgreysky

Thanks for your help, I am prior enlisted, so I don't get anyone to help me. Well I should refrase that, "you can't rely on anyone but yourself." Thanks again for the feed back

Status
Not open for further replies.