• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Bravo Zulu to Airwarriors.com 3 year anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Burke

Just browsing through old posts when I saw that you guys have been up and running for 3 years now. Without the help from this website and its many contributors I for one would have been totally in the dark on how to begin to realize my dreams. Thanks you guys.

Falcaner

DCA "Don't give up the ship"
My thoughts exactly...everyone on this website has been great! Thanks to John and Steve for puting it together.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Definitely appreciate the thanks, and glad the site was able to help you and others out. I honestly can't believe 3 years have gone by myself, but now that I stop and think about it, yup, that time has sure "flown" by.

cooley4277

I agree. Thanks guys for all the informative posts. It especially helped through the hard times of primary which everyone goes trough, I'm sure. It's really been a help and a recommendation to anyone coming to or going through flight school.

Status
Not open for further replies.