• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Borderline vision (20/40)

exNavyOffRec

Interesting, so I could start the process now and see what happens at MEPS and then if I need it get it after. Would add a few more months in the process if I had to do it that way, but with the older age now it's not a huge issue for me.
you could IF your OR would do that, not all OR's are good like that.

DC25

you could IF your OR would do that, not all OR's are good like that.
Makes sense. I will contact one today and continue the eye consultations or exams to be able to get it done early before getting too deep into the process and pissing off the OR.

Navy website has a number for my closest OR, but it's the same number as the enlsited one. I see their region .mil website has an officer programs officer number that's different (with an ext.). Would that be appropriate to call for the first time or should I just go with the main Navy website one?

exNavyOffRec

Makes sense. I will contact one today and continue the eye consultations or exams to be able to get it done early before getting too deep into the process and pissing off the OR.

Navy website has a number for my closest OR, but it's the same number as the enlsited one. I see their region .mil website has an officer programs officer number that's different (with an ext.). Would that be appropriate to call for the first time or should I just go with the main Navy website one?
There is another way to get in touch with one, send me a PM with your location and I will help you out.

NavyMcN

Before you have surgery performed, to give this to the Ophthalmologists( or LASIK office staff) in order to complete the LASIK medical wavier later down the road. Also, make sure the LASIK office is great at record-keeping since MEPS and N3M will want to see everything on paper on your post-surgery.

Attachments

• PRK worksheet.pdf
    42.2 KB · Views: 17