• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

BOQ REVIEW's

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
@nittany03 I think you’re describing the rooms in the Navy Lodge, which is still there. Did it have a full size kitchen w/ vinyl flooring? They renovated and reopened another NGIS about 50 meters due east of the Navy Lodge. It’s literally right on the beach.
Maybe it was the Navy Lodge; I can’t remember. It was early 2011, and for reasons known only to BUPERS, I got shipped off to CMEO school after the FRS . . . and I have never been a CMEO to this day. I just remember thinking “this room layout is effing weird.”

Hair Warrior

Contributor
Maybe it was the Navy Lodge; I can’t remember. It was early 2011, and for reasons known only to BUPERS, I got shipped off to CMEO school after the FRS . . . and I have never been a CMEO to this day. I just remember thinking “this room layout is effing weird.”
I am trying to avoid CMEO school right now. I’ll let you know if I’m unsuccessful.