• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

BOOST/NSI Report date

Status
Not open for further replies.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Hey, Just found out they have the list out of report dates. I was talking to Mr. Seward and he told me my report date is FEB 20th. So I have to have all my physical and stuff in by DEC 20th.

So....Who here has been to the 3 month boost? Found out I have to go to it.

NukeWife

Smiling like I mean it
fc2spyguy said:
Hey, Just found out they have the list out of report dates. I was talking to Mr. Seward and he told me my report date is FEB 20th. So I have to have all my physical and stuff in by DEC 20th.

So....Who here has been to the 3 month boost? Found out I have to go to it.

My hubby starts NSI on Feb 20th. Keeping our fingers crossed that he gets a college acceptance letter within the next week.

JEEPER1219

Do you have to contact Mr. Seward to find out your NSI date or is there somewhere that I can find this myself?

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
He said they were having some problems but you should get a message by next week.

NukeWife

Smiling like I mean it
JEEPER1219 said:
Do you have to contact Mr. Seward to find out your NSI date or is there somewhere that I can find this myself?

My hubby found out from his command last week or the week before.

STA21pilot

Still haven't found out. Is it in message traffic? I kept checking the STA-21 web-site and haven't heard anything.

STA-21-INTEL

You guys coming to NSI Feb 20th will go through the same time I do. I am currently in BOOST, but we start the NSI portion the end of Feb.

FC2SPYGUY: as far as the three month BOOST goes, I don't know anything about it. I can only assume it is a scaled down version of the 6 month program I am in now. I that is true, it's nothing to sweat, but don't blow it off either. As long as you do your homework you'll be fine. The program does a good job getting you back in the college frame of mind and used to doing that type of work.

STA21pilot

Allright, finally got it: 24APR04

Not sure about BOOST though. Don't think I have to take it, being in college now and all. But this waiting for acceptance letters stinks! I'm only applying to two schools, but the process drags like waiting on the STA-21 results...

Status
Not open for further replies.