• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Body Weight Requirements for Ejection Seats

Winging_It

Advanced NASWF

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Below the 136 I remember just signing a paper saying I was acknowledging I had a higher risk of injury or death if I ejected. Would not have to sign that paper now unfortunately ☹️

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Below the 136 I remember just signing a paper saying I was acknowledging I had a higher risk of injury or death if I ejected. Would not have to sign that paper now unfortunately ☹
Likewise on both counts . . .

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
yea the second part of that, the part relating to whirly twirly gumdrops..... yea, not really a thing. i havent been 214 since high school.
I didn't say it was enforced equally across the fleet, but is enforceable. A former member here was called to the carpet for being outside the limits. He was grounded and he had to loose a bunch of weight because some flight doc had his panties in a wad after interacting with the former member. So, be careful who you piss off.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I didn't say it was enforced equally across the fleet, but is enforceable. A former member here was called to the carpet for being outside the limits. He was grounded and he had to loose a bunch of weight because some flight doc had his panties in a wad after interacting with the former member. So, be careful who you piss off.
Huh?

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
It was MasterBates during his helo to E-2/C-2 transition. And it was more of a height thing than a weight thing. He fit in T-45A but not the C (or maybe it was the other way around). Eventually CNATRA himself got involved and made them let him fly with a waiver stating he knew his knee caps could be history if he had to eject.

He was over max weight too but he got that off way before they got his height waiver.

It was during this time he built the Cubi Cat at the O’Club.