• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Body Fat Waivers Scrapped

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It's partly true, yes Americans are getting fatter so vanity sizing makes women feel better about themselves, but because we aren't malnourished, we're bigger in general. It just makes buying uniforms a pain since the sizing/cuts are designed for women who lived in the 40s.

MasterBates

No more "rock the PRT and we will waive"

I'm F'ed.. At my lightest, I'm still 25 pounds over max, and barely rope and choke (and I have a 6 pack when I am down in the 230s).

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Edit: Fail for reading comprehension. Sucks MB. Welcome to a Navy that needs you less than it used to, until it needs you again.

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Update to This is Why You're Fat: VP-30 Edition. I was in the geedunk today and I overheard a petty officer joking that by ordering the chicken philly sandwich he was eating healthy today. I turn around and, sure enough, the chicken philly had been added to the "healthy options" menu. I actually did a facepalm.

And threadjack, thisiswhyyourefat.com is awesome. I want the KFC Double Down Luther.