• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Boards on Hold?!?

GreenLantern330

Are you serious? Have you even TRIED to search this forum? There have been SO many rumors of boards being cancelled or on hold. You can't even do a simple search to find the dozens of posts about board closures? This has already been discussed in another thread. I'm tired of these rumors (which are true) and I'm tired of new people popping up on the forum everyday just for the sole purpose of complaining about the boards, stop worrying about the boards being closed and do something useful like working on your application. Also, read the rules of AW before submitting another useless post. And once more, USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION.

Mods close this thread please.

X

xxxCharliexxx

Oh God, that was so worth the laugh though! Thanks GL.

JMonte85

Pro-rec SNA
Walks up to the mic.. (taps it) ahem.. My name is bdt2105, and I have a following directions problem. (man starts slowly clapping, and wife shakes her head to stop)..

Yea.. you're alone on this one buddy...

TheBirdy

pilot
jill61-603505-albums-board-images-pic69285-thread-failed.gif

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
I miss these selection board rumor mills. I need to get back to my roots...I wing in June- then, I'll start planting seeds in the selection board forums to stir up a hornet's nest. My wings will make it seem legit too... hmm..the possibilities are endless.

twobecrazy

RTB...
Contributor
I miss these selection board rumor mills. I need to get back to my roots...I wing in June- then, I'll start planting seeds in the selection board forums to stir up a hornet's nest. My wings will make it seem legit too... hmm..the possibilities are endless.

I may have to join you... OU, did you hear that the April boards are on hold?!! :icon_lol:

twobecrazy

RTB...
Contributor
Someone in the Navy told me. :)

Then it has to be true! I just got off the phone with my OR... He said the boards are on hold until the Navy determines it needs more people. He said this will likely be next April. He then said the Navy will need at least 300 pilots by then! He almost guaranteed anyone that will be in the April boards will be selected for NA! He then told me to get my application in to him by March 15th so I can get my chance. ;)

GreenLantern330

Then it has to be true! I just got off the phone with my OR... He said the boards are on hold until the Navy determines it needs more people. He said this will likely be next April. He then said the Navy will need at least 300 pilots by then! He almost guaranteed anyone that will be in the April boards will be selected for NA! He then told me to get my application in to him by March 15th so I can get my chance. ;)

That's weird, my OR told me that they were only taking 250 SNAs next April and they were all gonna be female.

Zoe2011

I met with a recruiter and was told boards are on hold until further notice. I was told they will probably open boards in October which is the new FY for the Navy.