• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Board Results

XeroCool

Damn I hope that doesnt mean that there are too many applications and not enough spots so it will super competitive.... I am still waiting for my pro-rec
X

smumaustin

pilot
Damn I hope that doesnt mean that there are too many applications and not enough spots so it will super competitive.... I am still waiting for my pro-rec
X

Stay positive, lots of slots, and pilots needed... still waiting!

And to add my two cents, I think if they held us over to this board it would be because they didn't have enough applications for the last! Speculation is fun when done in moderation.

FlynCharnas

So what are the chances that the August board is meeting today? My recruiter told me that there would be a board every 3rd Thursday of the month and today is the 3rd Thursday of August. I hope there looking at my packet right now!

Aircrew Instruc

None
Well it looks like I am screwed I turn 31 in Dec and if the board meets today by the time the results are out I am going to be to old to get into a class that will have me comissioned prior to my birthday.

AppleCello

I've been told by my recruiter that today is that day. He also said that I should be receiving the news from him sometime next week.

btw, how am I going to explain to my co-workers why im suddenly hitting the deck for 25 pushups-- just out of the blue?!

greysword

Boldly lick where no one has licked before
Its football season and you are getting ready for all the pick-up games in the coming months :)

PU Grad

MAC flight user
pilot
btw, how am I going to explain to my co-workers why im suddenly hitting the deck for 25 pushups-- just out of the blue?!

I work in a cube farm as an engineer. Maybe just pretend you are looking for something on the ground.

Edit: or just check the site on your lunch break, so you can go do a workout.

AppleCello

I work in a cube farm as an engineer. Maybe just pretend you are looking for something on the ground.

Edit: or just check the site on your lunch break, so you can go do a workout.

hahah. lunch break? no way, on-site consultants have to continually give the impression of busy-ness. ;)

bennkrys

At this point I just want to know so that everyone will quite asking me. My Squadron commander is making it an everyday visit to find out the status. Oh well, hopefully we'll know in two weeks or less now.

maxlife

Well seeing that we are all checking this every hour how about everyone posting their stats on the link in "Paths to Commision". Nothing like a little d**K measuring to pass the day! Good luck everyone.

AppleCello

he put it in another thread. lets just do it here, easier.

Male, 23
applying for SNA, SNFO
Penn State double major in Info Science and Tech, French. 3.56
currently in tech consulting.
OAR 59, 7/7/7
LORs from Profs/dean, CDR USN, others,
whatelse...
no flight experience

maxlife

Ok, just didn't want the forum moderator getting bad at me..
21 male
Applying for BDCP SNA, SNFO, Spring 2008 graduation
Aviation Major Current 3.2
PPL 55 hours
previous 1 year NROTC
OAR 55 8/7/7
Great LORs, Navy O-6, O-5, Prof,Fight Instructor
Great leadership experience in Sea Cadet program
No PRT yet :D

Come on don't be shy...