• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Board Results

Aircrew Instruc

None
Well I know that I am not the only one waiting for the results of the Jul 20 board and I hope they will be out this week. I just wanted to wish all of you good luck and hopefully we all get picked up.

OneOddGuy

Mrs. Crossdressing USA 2003 and 2005
I don't think there really is such a thing as a "board." I think it's a big identity theft scam to get all my information...:D

maxlife

Well anyone heard..

anything regarding the board?? Just called my NRD and was told the results of the July aviation board have NOT been released. Hmm.. maybe the Navy is doing away with aviators and going to an all UAV fleet.

FlynCharnas

How about an August board? Anyone heard anything about this coming thursday the 17th? My packet for SNA didn't make it in time for the July board, so I'm hoping for an August board. Someone give me some good news!

alrodeck

Uhh, what is the next step in the EP?
I hope anyone waiting on these board results is getting in shape now for OCS. I found out 3 weeks before I reported, and was definately NOT physically prepared. Start working on your PT now and be ready to go!!! Good luck.

XeroCool

Maybe they are lazy and are just going to wait until the next board and release all the info at once....or they are waiting at next board becasue they think the quaility of people that applied in JUL might not be good enough and they want to compare them to AUG board first and pick the best.
X

AppleCello

Mine is in for August Board... CANT FOCUS AT WORK TODAY!

Oh ya I'm working to get in shape... Been doin so for the last 5 months since I decided to put an application together and get PRK... :)

anyhow, it does seem odd that the August board is ready to start and the July results haven't been released. What does this all mean?!

smumaustin

pilot
it does seem odd that the August board is ready to start and the July results haven't been released. What does this all mean?!

It is odd and frustrating... oh well just playing the game! Hurry up and wait, for some kind of solid response as to what is going on with the results!

PU Grad

MAC flight user
pilot
Should we start a new rule for these types of threads? 25 push-ups everytime you check it or post to it? At least get in shape with our anxiety.

PU Grad