• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

board dates

smash28

Anyone have any info on nfo board dates and a rough idea on how long it takes from board selection until report date? I'm an AT that enlisted to snag an NFO slot(dont ask, long story). I have been on the JFK after A/C school, so I decided to wait to put in my package until I moved to my new command(squadron). I just found out that they were moving OCS to RI. As if I wasnt excited about doing boot camp again, doing it in the cold again - not to thrilled... so I'm trying to figure out when the last board is for going to Pcola so I can have my package in by that board at the latest.

Rearden

So what's broken on this jet today, Chief?
None
The last class to go through OCS in P-Cola is 30JUN2007. I'm not sure when the board dates are, when I applied, it was like one per month or so, but shouldn't your career counselor have that information? Otherwise, you might try to call an Officer Recruiter at your local NRD, as they should have that info.