• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Blue Angles meet and greet

tygoerlitz

Ladies and Gentlemen

I have the opportunity to meet some of the Blue Angles next Friday. I was told that the group I am going with will have the opportunity to ask question and "pick their brains" so to speak. I am currently getting my package together with the Marines for PLC-C, and will be an air contract. My question is, if you were in my position what kind of questions would you have, or what kind of questions would you recommend asking?

Tyler

jmcquate

Contributor
There's always the ex-boss's penis drawing. I'd want to know what level of debauchery was going on to get him canned. Seriously though, anything you ask you'll get the party line. Their job is to recruit.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ask them what kept them on target to achieve their dreams. That may help an aspiring candidate.

robav8r

None
Contributor
Ask them what helps get their "Game Face" on when they climb into the cockpit :)

Hopeful Hoya

pilot
Contributor
Haha, thanks for the tip.

Don't say that either, even though you'll be able to see it because of the flight suit.

59834-Archer-just-the-tip-DUYb.jpeg