• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Blue Angels

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
^If you watch the trailer....you can see Airwolf's afterburners kick in.... the trailing edge of the winglets..at about 0:06...it comes quick....don't miss it!

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Oh God and Baby Jesus.....
Why did thou make me soooo dorky tonight???

and for those of you who were wondering how Airwolf would fare against the thought -controlled Russkie super-jet....
or the super bug...???

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Michael Archangel....next year's Halloween costume.

Archangel.jpg

phrogpilot73

The Airwolf theme music was my ring tone for a while..very underrated theme song might I add.
For a while? Mine has been my ringtone non-stop since about 2002. Non-hacker. ;)
Has anyone wondered what became of Stringfellow Hawk??
All his mumbling sounded like "Hollywood? Who gives a fuck about them? Those pussies just read lines - I fly AIRWOLF for fuck's sake." Or he could have been mentioning he was a drunkard...

For anyone interested:
Airwolf Season 1 on DVD. At the bottom of the page, there's the option to buy all three at the same time!

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
^--- True, so many choices.. I might just split the difference between the two and go as Lee Majors. :)

fallguy.jpg