• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Blue Angels - Victims of Budget Cuts?

KBayDog

For that matter, our much maligned commissaries sell an FDA-approved, fat-burning wonder drug known as "vegetables."

Speaking of which, I found out the hard way the other day that BFM actually allows pilots of Naval aircraft to order vegetarian pizzas enroute. An otherwise good flight was almost unsatted due to that particular student's poor food choice headwork. :)

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
I miss FBOs that will order you as much free food as you want over Unicom and have it waiting. Weiners and 57s don't even buy that much fuel.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
there needs to be a tongue-in-cheeck emoticon here so sarcasm can be better detected.

let's not get started on this one again. never met a fat-body who's excuse was the "gym isn't nice enough". all it takes are some running shoes and some time.

1. I was being honest, not sarcastic. The Air Force does A LOT of shit right, that we slam them for because we're jealous and want to call them pussies. Their bases are one of them. If it's cold outside, you buy a fucking coat, right? Is it tougher to stand around freezing and call those with coats pussies? No, it's just dumb, but that's our mentality in regards to a lot of things Air Force.

2. True enough. But as someone who LIKES going to the gym, I like mine to have the good shit, not be stacked with cable machines and 1985 Nautilus.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Ahh...the double reverse sarcasm. I thought your original sarcasm reference was implying that I was being sarcastic about liking USAF bases, not about your earlier posts.

I love USAF bases, and wish our bases looked like them. No sarcasm there at all!

KBayDog

If it's cold outside, you buy a fucking coat, right? Is it tougher to stand around freezing and call those with coats pussies? No, it's just dumb, but that's our mentality in regards to a lot of things Air Force.

Umbrellas when it is pouring also make you very, very weak. I'd much rather wear our Chester jacket. Those make you look tough.

KBayDog

FIFY.

Wait, what if that was sarcasm too...?

My sarcasm meter is all jacked up.

Truth: It doesn't make you "hard" if you don't carry an umbrella when wearing dress/service uniforms in the rain. It makes you look like a bag of ass when you're drenched.

phrogpilot73

Yet female Marines can carry an umbrella in uniform. WTF is up with that? Didn't we do away with the term "WM" because we're all Marines?