• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Blacklion Bash 2013 NAS Oceana

707guy

"You can't make this shit up..."
707, it's a shame you can't make it but we can't thank you enough for your support! I may be biased but this year's t shirt design is cooler in my opinion.

Saw the design and I'd say you're right - and thanks for doing this and getting the word out so those of us not there can help out.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Can you order more than one shirt at a time via the web site?

madmartigan

pilot
Can you order more than one shirt at a time via the web site?

Schnugg,

Yes. It will take you to a PayPal screen and on the left hand side there should be an order summary with a quantity window that you can amend. If you need them in different sizes just add it in a message or drop me a line and we'll take care of you.

madmartigan

pilot
Bump

Things are coming together nicely. Thanks to everyone for their support. Come on out Friday night if you're in the Va Bch area and are in the mood for some Fighter Spirit!

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Not having been to one of these, what's the attire, is there a theme? I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it, have a steroid injection that day and can't drive, not sure if I'll be able to drink. If not I'll still make a donation, great cause.

I think a helo guy with a net would be the best costume at a jet guy sponsored event :D

707guy

"You can't make this shit up..."
Ordered my shirt and made a donation on Thursday - hope you all had a blast and made some $$!

Renegade One

None
I got a BOQ room, two tix and my orange bag ready. Got to see if the Slack Loins...Black Pussies...errr Brand X have stepped it up at all.
Should be fun.

All for a very good cause.
Things are coming together nicely. Thanks to everyone for their support. Come on out Friday night if you're in the Va Bch area and are in the mood for some Fighter Spirit!
Just before history rolls over it, how WAS it? :)

madmartigan

pilot
Just before history rolls over it, how WAS it? :)

It was an epic occasion. Goz was a man of his word and broke out the Orange Aardvark flight suit. The turnout was great, all rooms of the club were rocking, and somewhere in the process we were able to meet our goal and raise $10,000 for our two charities! Fun was had by all it seemed, hopefully you gents will be able to make it to the next Bash.