• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

billet holder tips

81montedriver

pilot
Not sure if anything has changed since I went through, but at OCS they have a 4, 6, and 8 week review board. Sometimes if they let you go from OCS, they let you come back another time and sometimes you are done for good. The boards get input from several sources. Platoon staff ie Sergeant Instructors, Platoon Sergeant and Platoon Commander. They also take input from the peer reviews. These peer reviews are written on paper. Even if he was doing well physically and academically, if his entire platoon thought he was a shitbag, the board could take that pretty seriously. Do you know how he is fitting in with his peers?

If it's only week 6, then he really just needs to put this behind him. Everyone sucks at some point. It's how you respond to it that makes a difference.

sbeaTm08

Wake up, put a good dip in, crack a cold one
pilot
It's been 3 years since I was there but as my compatriot above said, tell him to put it behind him and get better. He'll get another chance to improve, probably a little more high profile job but he will. You don't get punted for a bad billet. You get kicked out for being an all around P.O.S For what it's worth, coming from someone who had a Plt Sgt billet, it's probably one of the more demanding billets he will have. With the actual Plt Sgt breathing down your neck all day for two days, it sucks royally.