• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Bill Maher Does It Again

Skeet

Banned
Well, Bill Maher, one of the biggest putzes on TV, has done it again. He couldn't stop after calling the 9/11 hijackers "warriors". Instead, he says this little quip:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,256650,00.html

I'd like to someday meet Bill Maher. I'd shake his hand and knee him. He's a perfect example of whats wrong with Hollywood. @Fly Navy: yup, I just feel the need to bitch about something. But Maher is a shi*t.

robav8r

None
Contributor
Bill Maher falls into the category of those who have never served or produced.

"It behooves every man to remember that the work of the critic is of altogether secondary importance, and that, in the end, progress is accomplished by the man who does things." Theodore Roosevelt.

Lawman

None
Nothing wrong with English or liberal arts majors. Don't taint the whole bunch because of one waste of life.

I think he was more making the statement of what sort of expert experiance or education does Bill Maher have that he can feel free to sit on his seat of power and pass judgement on how others do things. He is despite how he may wish to spin it mearly a critic and in that fact the worse kind because not only does he lack any sort of education on the subject matter but he attempts to drown out with his rhetoric the educational responces of those who do that he has on his show. Or he does one worse and stacks the deck by bringing in people who either faint an attempt to argue while really being politically aligned enough with him that they really lend support to him or by bringing people in to flat out agree with him and create an element of "we are all against this be like us."