• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Bill Engvall rides in Thunderbird's F16

Purdue

Chicks Dig Rotors...
pilot
Very funny clip... but an old video and I believe it's been posted before...

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
Watched the other day and thought about posting it. Funny story.

EvilGN

pilot
impressed he didnt pass out during the 9g turn, most riders in the blues pass out, granted they aren't wearing g-suits, or on o2 like those AF types.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
impressed he didnt pass out during the 9g turn, most riders in the blues pass out, granted they aren't wearing g-suits, or on o2 like those AF types.

It appeared to be a more gradual onset of G's, easier to take than a more rapid onset that I have seen in some of the Blues videos.

Intruder Driver

All Weather Attack
pilot

I had the opportunity to fly in the F-16N , and my observation was that the inclined seat in the jet made the 8-9G turns, of which we did several, feel very much like a 6G turn in the A4 or A6, with the exception that my speed jeans (g-suit) felt like incredible vice grips on my lower body.

Not an Intruder or Scooter, but a helluva jet nonetheless.

NavAir42

I'm not dead yet....
pilot
If you do a search on youtube you can see the whole thing, which is even funnier than the original video posted.