• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Biggest 4/c screw ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

jagges84

Semper Gumby "Always Flexible"
What are some of the funniest/stupidest things you have seen or done as a 4/c Midn or any Midn for that matter!!!.

I remember one morning, one 3/c came with summer whites, no shoulder boards, with Midn Ensign bars on the shouder. That was mistake number 1, number two the uniform for the day was khakis. He said it was dark, and he thought he was putting on khakis, HAHA, how could you mistake that when he was wearing the combo cover???? :icon_tong

At freshmen indoc, we had one guy put his large fouled anchor (from combo cover) on his garrison. He even poked a huge hole in it to pin it on.HAHAHA. The next day, the same guy fell through a hole in the deck on an SSBN, he fell straight through to the deck below, BAHAHA, that was halarious.

What are your stories<<<

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
Well....

I remember I went on a weekend trip to a competition for Pistol team. There were only 5 mids, the most senior being a 3/c. The five of us were chaperoned by our Gunny. On the way home (4 hour drive) we stopped at a pizza place for dinner. Well, I must have had too many iced teas or something....because on the way home I had to humble ask the Gunny (who, to a new 4/c, was not very approachable!) to pull over. After that, he called me "Little Discipline".

I'll post more as a remember them.

WannaBEaP3gal

Try putting a picture of yourself on "hot or not.com" in a flight suit saying your a pilot, when it's really a picture of you from Cortramid during Aviation week. Then have someone find it, xerox it, and post it all over the Unit. Classic, pure classic... :icon_wink

jagges84

HAHA Noze, the same happened to me. We were on a trip, after dinner, we were only on the road for bout 15 min, I had to go so bad. It took me like 10 minutes to get the balls to ask. I was like " Gunnery Sgt, this Midshipman needs to make a head call immediatly", he pulled into a gas station and said " you have 20 seconds, 19, 18, 17........" That was the fastest head call i'd ever made :eek:

jagges84

Hey Ice woman, just curious, what school and class are you at? Im at Univ of South Fla, 3/c

jagges

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
jagges84 said:
Hey Ice woman, just curious, what school and class are you at? Im at Univ of South Fla, 3/c

jagges

since we're doing this......

2/c Purdue University

jagges84

NozeMan said:
since we're doing this......

2/c Purdue University

Ya, since were at it, what is everyones (Midn) school/class/option
I am a Marine Option.

AND...post your stories!!!

Jagges

kray1395

Had one fellow 4/c mid during my freshman year that showed up to Seapower class with a variation of the khaki uniform. It seems his normal set of khakis were either not ready or he left them at home or somthing. The guy goes and purchases a Dickies khaki shirt and trousers, pins all of his stuff on, and comes to class. The trousers even had a large label above the rear pocket that said dickies. It was hilarious. The worst part was the first person to see him as he walked into the building was the unit CO. He wasn't with the unit very much longer after that.

WannaBEaP3gal

That's just plain stupid. This one girl once tried to dye her hair blonde and it turned out a strawberry orange type color. The MOI was so on her ass til she dyed it back, which she didn't do till like 2 months later!? Then she dyes her boyfriends hair black, which some how ended up BLUE!! His eyebrows were blue too!! He was a marine option as well. Even after he shaved it, he still had this blue fuzz thing going on!! I think I spent like 2 hrs laughing about it.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Nothing beats this one...

We had this one midshipman that ended up leaving after the 4/C year. Well, he always managed to screw things up. One time he was late to PT because, and I quote, his "roommate glued them to the ceiling". Another time we had an inspection in Winter Blues. Well, supposedly he "fell in a puddle and got them dirty" so he showed up in Khakis instead. However, he was wearing Dockers or something similar for the trousers. Another time he showed up to an event wearing a Winter Blues shirt and Khaki trousers, I sh!t you not.

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
Drill match, 4/C drinks too much on the buss, passes out, pisses himself.

1/C takes a piss in a bottle in the front of the bus, assumes all rear windows are closed, empties bottle out front window.... Gunny's window in the back is still open... finish the story yourself

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
bch said:
Drill match, 4/C drinks too much on the buss, passes out, pisses himself.

1/C takes a piss in a bottle in the front of the bus, assumes all rear windows are closed, empties bottle out front window.... Gunny's window in the back is still open... finish the story yourself

Oh DAMN! Now that's good.

Enishi1983

Solid Snake
when i was in odu as a 4/c midn, the specops/specwar guys all gathered one day and raced to see who the fastest short distance runner was. considering that i was 13th place in county-meet for indoor track, i came in first, followed by a wrestler and a prior marine. since we either just came out of high school, or about two years in the marines, we didn't know what to expect.
one thursday after drill class, our XO (he was then 1/c midn, specops/specwar club member, and 9th place in NROTC to be accepted to BUD/S) gathered the three of us, then gave us a folder with a piece of paper then just walked away. there it was- our orders were to infiltrate his dorm at exactly 0245 with a trash can full of norfolk industrial water, and pour it on one of this roommates. while doing this, we also recorded everything. we pulled off the mission, and BOY did we feel sorry for him...
that wasn't the end though, because about a month after, he handed us another folder. inside was the mission sheet and about $10. we were to infiltrate his room again, then peg him in the face with a pie. of course at 0245, he didn't expect us coming again, so we pulled off the mission and recorded everything without a hitch.
i left NROTC later that semester, but one of my mission buddies instant messaged me saying that our XO told his roommate, saying that it was he who sent us out to punk him at 0245 in the morning... man, i wish i could've seen the look on his face!

so, long story short... if you, and i mean the guy we punked, are a member in this site, then i am truly sorry for the pranks. :icon_tong

Status
Not open for further replies.