• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Big 4 / Required Reading Updated..

jmiller82

I'm attaching a copy of some updated "Big 4+" Required Reading Material that is necessary for OCS. I know some of it is not exactly required, but since NROTC guys use it, I figured we'd need it eventually in the fleet! Feel free to correct or make changes, but please post them here at AW, as it would be beneficial to others.. :)

Attachments

• The Big 4 Memorization.doc
    322 KB · Views: 248

jmiller82

Anytime.. Hey, have you gotten the other four for the chain of command for our class? Well, I guess we won't know the class leader until we all get there and get into it, but the other 3 (2-4)? Also, do you know the official class number for us yet?

aerospec

gouge

This is essentially the same information but I added some stuff from other gouge I found floating around regarding OCS memorization items. Nice to keep everything together.

Let me know if anything seems off. Most of it I just cut and pasted and haven't checked over yet.

aerospec

Anytime.. Hey, have you gotten the other four for the chain of command for our class? Well, I guess we won't know the class leader until we all get there and get into it, but the other 3 (2-4)? Also, do you know the official class number for us yet?

I believe our Battalion Officer in Charge is going to be LT M, USN.

Class number I have no clue yet.

Editted to remove the names of AD Officers without their permission

PU Grad

MAC flight user
pilot
I have a question.

I tried searching for it but couldn't find anything.

Is the Section Leader (Class Leader) a member of the class or someone in the command?

Basically is it one of the candidates?

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
Is the Section Leader (Class Leader) a member of the class or someone in the command?

Basically is it one of the candidates?

It was called "section leader" when I was there, but yeah, it's one of the people in your class and changes everyday (so it's important to know who your class leader is on inspection days, because they may ask that).

PU Grad

MAC flight user
pilot
It was called "section leader" when I was there, but yeah, it's one of the people in your class and changes everyday (so it's important to know who your class leader is on inspection days, because they may ask that).

If you are the Class Leader and get asked questions about chain of command, does it now go from 1-14 or still 1-15 and you just include yourself.

Thanks.

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
You include yourself. The sixth person in your chain of command is still the sixth, I don't think they're clever enough to say "ah..but you're the section leader, so that person is the 5th person in your chain of command!"

Don't sweat it.