• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Best place for online purchases?

phrogpilot73

So we've looked around here locally - and we're tired of getting blown off, so we want to buy PSW's conceal pistol online and get it shipped to the MCX here. Where would be the best place to buy a Walther PPS in .40 S&W??

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
Buds Gun Shop has a good reputation. I've never used them but I know people who have. www.budsgunshop.com

Stay away from Impact Guns. Their prices are a bit cheaper but they have a reputation for not keeping their web site inventory up to date. Then they charge your card when you place the order and take forever getting the weapon to you.

I've ordered a lot of guns (mostly long guns) from online dealers with great sucess. That said I always make it a practice of calling the company first to be sure what I want is in stock. That also gives me an idea of how good their customer service might be if there is a problem. If you can't get them to pick up the phone and talk with you when you want to buy something, you damn sure can't get them to pick up when you have an issue.

desertoasis

Something witty.
None
Contributor
I've bought all my guns from galleryofguns.com. Davidson's, I think the company is. They ship in short order (I haven't had to wait longer than four days) and their site inventory is almost always accurate. If they don't have something in stock, call them and they'll get it or try their best to.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Try the Cheaper Than Dirt! website ... they have a 'Buy A Gun' link on the right side of their home page that is "designed to put potential buyers in direct contact with its national network of dealers who carry many of the guns that may seem hard to come by..." according to the NRA.

I don't know if this will work for you, but over the past decade & a half + I've also had good luck with the various online firearms-specific auction sites -- even bought GUNS from EBay prior to them going PC -- as always, do your homework and caveat emptor, but in many, many purchases I've only been 'burned' a couple of times and we managed to amicably work it out. And those couple of instances were for used pieces -- not NIB.

You know the websites I guess -- all the usual suspects.

Floppy_D

I am the hunted
My two faves are budsguns and cdnn. Buds has the best overall prices; cdnn is a wholesaler. When they have what you want, it's way less than it should be... you have to call for a price quote: 800-588-9500.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
.... cdnn ... cdnn is a wholesaler. When they have what you want, it's way less than it should be... you have to call for a price quote: 800-588-9500.

Exactly. When they have it -- they are good to go. I've been handgun-upgraded (more magazines & night sights) without asking on more than one occasion ...