• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Best of Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

towbubba

boot 46 pilot
I want to start this thread for SNA'a that are at South Park to list some of the best parts about the helo syllabus and anything about the communities they know of from actual pilots (IP) coming from those places. Serious posts please I am using this to decide a pipeline for selection. :icon_smil

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
You helos bubbas want a private forum like the jet guys do?

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Ok, E5B, when I get back later tonight I will set one up for you guys and give you the "keys" to it.

John

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Oh goody. We can talk about induced velocity and why heavier things fall slower and other stuff I don't understand....all in secret. :)

towbubba

boot 46 pilot
That arrogant @ss better come back and visit from time to time. You and your lifepartner should come back too sometime and I will ask the wardon for a pass.

triplejayz

snake driver
for towbubba-
wieand left saturday...Mahoney took off on Sunday...you can bet on it that they'll both be back in town...how soon depends on how tough their ground school will be. Do you know when you're picking up yet
JB

towbubba

boot 46 pilot
triplejayz said:
for towbubba-
wieand left saturday...Mahoney took off on Sunday...you can bet on it that they'll both be back in town...how soon depends on how tough their ground school will be. Do you know when you're picking up yet
JB
Should be the 14th but I will find out this thursday see you at the muster. Congrats on getting helos bro I know it's what you wanted. Now you need to convince the good Capt to fly a jet. B-boys representin USMC aviation. :icon_wink

triplejayz

snake driver
If leave gets approved, I'll be on leave for this Thursday's muster, but I'll probably see you in the systems/aero classes Mon/Tues etc. Talked to a 2ndLt Booker (maybe Brooker) in systems...said he was in your OCS plt...if you see him, give him some $#!* for still wearing his Vance patch! So now that Wieand isn't here, you can't come by for some PT?

Status
Not open for further replies.