• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Best Naval Aviation movies

DSL1990

VMI Cadet 4/c, MIDN 4/c
So what are your choices for best naval aviation movie or just naval movie?

Now that my officer interview for NROTC is done and gone, I can admit it! My favorite naval aviation movie has the initials of "T" and "G". :icon_lol: And the naval aviation (well sorta!) movie which always makes me cry is Officer and a Gentleman. :captain_1 (Although Officer and a Gentleman is so ancient that the colors in the movie seem all yellowed and dull :mummy_125)

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Now that my officer interview for NROTC is done and gone, I can admit it! My favorite naval aviation movie has the initials of "T" and "G". :icon_lol: And the naval aviation (well sorta!) movie which always makes me cry is Officer and a Gentleman. :captain_1 (Although Officer and a Gentleman is so ancient that the colors in the movie seem all yellowed and dull :mummy_125)

This makes it official...you are gay.

snake020

Contributor
I can admit it! My favorite naval aviation movie has the initials of "T" and "G". :icon_lol: And the naval aviation (well sorta!) movie which always makes me cry is Officer and a Gentleman. :captain_1 (Although Officer and a Gentleman is so ancient that the colors in the movie seem all yellowed and dull :mummy_125)

You probably would have gotten more credibility here by saying you love Iron Eagle.