• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

beer

Status
Not open for further replies.

farkle84

this should be an open topic of all of the Marines or future Marines that are drunk and **** faced liked i am right now. congrats you made it this far. later.

clarke

jarhead

UAL CA; retired hinge
pilot
ahem, i'm married, can't party like i used to ... i hear PB is a great place to party though ...

gimmie a holler, i'll set up a tour/ride in the Hornet Sim at Miramar for you.

semper fi

farkle84

PB is a great place. one of my favorites. the hornet SIM would be great. i know a 1st Lt at Miramar. She is an Aircraft Maintnence Officer.

jarhead

UAL CA; retired hinge
pilot
well, evenings are usually the time "tours" are scheduled ... tell me when you wanna do it, and if i'm not flying, i'll get us on the schedule for a Sim tour

semper fi

klostman

the happy dance!
Jarhead, myself and a few other candidates had the pleasure to meet a Hornet driver a few days ago. Major Scott Wertz I believe. Has over 2000 hours. I believe he is stationed in Yuma. Anyways, just thought I'd pass that along, thought you might know him since the hornet community is kinda small.

Semper Fi

jarhead

UAL CA; retired hinge
pilot
no, the name doesn't ring a bell ... yes, the Hornet community is small, but i'm still a nugget. as for him being stationed at Yuma, no Marine Hornet squadrons are stationed at Yuma, did he say if he was flying for VMFT-401 (the Marine Corps adversary squadron)? they are out there at Yuma flying F-5's and mostly made up of Hornet drivers.

semper fidelis

Originally posted by klostman
Jarhead, myself and a few other candidates had the pleasure to meet a Hornet driver a few days ago. Major Scott Wertz I believe. Has over 2000 hours. I believe he is stationed in Yuma. Anyways, just thought I'd pass that along, thought you might know him since the hornet community is kinda small.

Semper Fi

klostman

the happy dance!
your right, I think what I meant to say he fly's out there were they test weapons which I think they have a bombing range out in Yuma right? He's stationed in California.

farkle84

i thought i started this topic to talk about being drunk. jk. any comments are good comments on this entire forum.

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
The only way Wertz has 2,000 hours is because he has a severe case of the fat finger. Tell him Frumby says "hola!"

Attack Pilot
Major USMCR

ghost_ttu

That's big talk from a peanut belly fat body!!!!!

Eliminate distractions, focus on your goals and visualize what you hope to accomplish.

Status
Not open for further replies.