• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

becoming a Navy Officer

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpc2004

I am 32 and I am applying for the Navy Officer Program. I have served four years in the Marines (enlisted) and graduated from college in 2000 with a degree in Economics. Unfortunately my GPA is a 2.6. My recuiter has told me that since I am 32, and that my GPA is low, that my only real choice is supply. My question is, does this seem correct, and do you think I have a good chance in getting in. My main goal is to become an Officer, and serve my country again. Thank you for your responces and I wish all of you good luck in your futures.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Supply is about the only option for you considering your age. If you don't have a degree commensurate with suppy corps needs you will still have problems. Then there is your GPA. Low in today's environment but depends on what grades in what classes, major, whether and how much you worked thru school and the school you atended. Suppy is not a dumping ground. They simply have a few more opennnings now and a higher age limit. Good luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.