• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Becoming a Jet Fighter Pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobmiller

When I was 11 or 12(, my parents were playing a movie on the TV. I decided to watch it with them, and I thought it was really cool. The movie had jets, fighting, and hot girls.

What was the name of that movie?

TOP GUN.

I want to be a fighter pilot.No, I need to become a fighter pilot. to be the best, to fly high, and to get the girls.

I have a good GPA in HS (3.7ish), abnout 30 hours or so of community service, I weigh 185, I am 5'11'', and I can bench 180 or so. Oh, I can also fly really well on flight simulator(I can fly an f-22).

Where do I sign?

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
I've always wanted to be first to catch one of these, and now I have nothing to say.

How old are you?

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
When I was 11 or 12(, my parents were playing a movie on the TV. I decided to watch it with them, and I thought it was really cool. The movie had jets, fighting, and hot girls.

Where do I sign?

Talk to your local recruiter. ;) This has to be a joke.

sarnav

I think one of the Senior AW members had one too many cocktails, or someone is very bored on duty. Either way, good post.

SN

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
I think he is serious because he likes reading and hot showers....

Status
Not open for further replies.