• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Be a pilot son!

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Five bucks to the first guy that can explain what a NFO is to a girl without mentioning the name Goose.

Where's my five bucks? I've done it a few times. "I'm training to do navigation, communications and operate the weapons systems in the aircraft".

I'll PM you my address.

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
All the girls on myspace were calling me Maverick when I put up pics from my aviation cruise...

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
I don't know guys...I think my favorite part of Behind Enemy Lines are the SAMs that shoot them down. It's a 3 minute scene and they follow them through all sorts of yanking and banking, turn 180 several times and seem to be guided not by some new sensor...but by ESP. Re-watch if you forget....If we could get some of those sweet weapons...guns would be a thing of the past.:icon_wink

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
Don't hate because you're jealous. ;) I've seen the chix in JAX - no comparison to SOCAL.

Brett

Well they must be the hottest things on the planet, cause a surprising number of the women I see at the Beach bars on the weekend are really fvcking hot.