• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

BDUs or Dress blues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a quick opinion from you guys. Should I wear my dress uniform or utilities when it comes to interviewing for STA-21? :confused:

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
It is always helpful to be as formal as possible in situations that could dictate your future. Who are you interviewing with (rank?), where, and when?

ENSsquid said:
It is always helpful to be as formal as possible in situations that could dictate your future. Who are you interviewing with (rank?), where, and when?

I am being interviewed by 3 O-3’s or above at my command conference room during the workday.

cjettaf

BLACK SHOES
I always wore working blues or summer whites at a minimum. Remember you are being evaluated on your appearance, posture, and military bearing which are all uniform related. Good luck!

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
I would say you can't possibly go wrong with dress whites/blues (remember April 1). Make sure your uniform is in inspection condition.

Even if you are waaaay out of uniform and they're in working khakis, it still lights up a little lightbulb in their minds. Professionalism goes a long way too.

ENSsquid said:
I would say you can't possibly go wrong with dress whites/blues (remember April 1). Make sure your uniform is in inspection condition.

Even if you are waaaay out of uniform and they're in working khakis, it still lights up a little lightbulb in their minds. Professionalism goes a long way too.

Even if they are in cammies?

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
I would.

Even if you are way off it makes you look like you really want to be there, and you want to put your best foot forward. With JO billets full and, well.. umm full, every little bit counts. You've got to be sierra hotel.

cjettaf

BLACK SHOES
EO3,
I would still opt for the working blues or summer whites (April 19 for COMNAVREG Mid-Atlantic) at a minimum. I was in a shipyard environment and wore summer whites for my initial interviews and dress whites for the CO interview and nomination review board. Just a recommendation.
-CJF

Status
Not open for further replies.