• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

BDCP Weekly PT

BackOrdered

Contributor
I'm pretty much the only BDCP guy in my school myself. I agree that laziness will make short work of any effort to get people together twice a week considering I for example don't ship out for another year and a half. I'm just going to do mourning PTs with the my school's NROTC the year of my OCS date. That's a fast track to getting in shape for OCS.

IRfly

None
You all are entirely missing the point of BDCP, which is that you get pay/benefits WITHOUT drilling/PT'ing/being otherwise involved in military activities ;)

RHPF

pilot
Contributor
You all are entirely missing the point of BDCP, which is that you get pay/benefits WITHOUT drilling/PT'ing/being otherwise involved in military activities ;)

Oh... no... trust me I am fully enjoying all that BDCP has done to my college life. However, I would like to be as prepared as possible for OCS. Plus, I actually just enjoy working out and figured I could convince some other people with or without obligations to do so [work out]. Meh, probably spinning my tires in the mud at this point.

joboy_2.0

professional undergraduate
Contributor
well I am reporting in a little more than 5 months and I am sh!tting a BRICK! I am definitely getting off the couch this week...:eek:

BackOrdered

Contributor

I'd rather be anal retentive about doing well at OCS than arrive under prepared thinking all the while,"I had a year and a half to prepare for this, why is it kicking my ass!"

Lonestar155

is good to go
Consider yourselves LAZY! Our OSO here has us PTing for 2+ hrs a day.(2 more months) That includes 5 mile runs with an extra hour of pullups and sand bag work outs... Gotta love the Marines.

KSUFLY

pilot
Aren't you 20? If so... careful.

He didn't say he was drinking...he just asked God to bless the vodka. My uncle said the prayer at Thanksgiving one year when he was seven and I quote:

Dear Lord, thank you for the beer, whisky, and wine. Amen

He didn't drink at the time but he found it appropriate to thank the good Lord for these beverages. My Great-grandmother didn't find it so ammusing.

Rasczak

Marine
Drinking isn't as fun for me anymore. Either it's because I turned 21, or I lost all my drinking buddies when I left for college. I'll blame it on turning 21.

Rasczak

Marine
To continue with the topic though. I've been working out with the Army ROTC here to get into shape. Might not hurt to give it a shot. They have pretty good routines. The fella's down here even do some swimming.